- Do you dread filling in your self-assessment tax return?
- Is your Christmas overshadowed by ‘sorting out your accounts’?
- Have you ever missed the January self-assessment filing deadline?
- Do you worry that you might not have completed the self-assessment form correctly?
Completing your self-assessment tax return can be a real headache – you need to find your login details, if your accounts aren’t up to date you’ll need to sort that out… and then you have to select which bits of the self-assessment form to fill in and make sure you put everything in the right box.
Self-assessment needn’t be a headache
At Inca, we make the self-assessment process quick, simple and inexpensive. We’ll take all your financial information, complete the parts of the self-assessment form that apply to you, and submit it directly to HMRC on your behalf. All you need to do is give us the information we need.
Think of it as a little present to yourself and take a load off your mind!
“During my first meeting with Inca they took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt that I was being rushed into anything. I left the meeting confident that I was putting my accounts into the best hands possible. Once my accounts were completed Inca were happy to see me more than once to ensure that I knew where all the figures had come from and as an added bonus I received a tax rebate that more than covered their fees.”
– Helen Irving, The Best of Abingdon