A Cookie is a file containing information that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise you. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or a “session” cookie. At INCA we make use of both types of cookie. When using Session cookies, they will only stay on your device until you stop that browsing session. Whereas Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they either expire or are deleted. We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse the INCA website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. For more detail on this please see this Link.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make and personalise your experience. For example, where a member chooses to store his or her password for log on purposes a pseudonymised version of this data is stored locally on the machine which means that no one can easily recover a member’s user name or password but it makes it easy to log back on.
- Third Party cookies. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than INCA. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our products or services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to their respective privacy policies for these external services.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long someone stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at INCA. To learn more about Google Analytics and your data, visit this Google webpage.