Whatever kind of business you run, your website is likely to be your most valuable marketing asset. While this is always true, it’s especially so right now. In these unprecedented times, as other forms of marketing become more challenging, your website has the potential to enable you to reach out to new prospects – even to deliver services in a new way.
It’s not enough for it just to look great; it must deliver real, measurable results, driving your business growth by attracting and engaging visitors who fit your ideal customer profile, then converting them into enquiries and sales.
So, is your website pulling its weight? Is it working as hard for your business as you and everyone else in your team?
To be truly effective, all aspects of your website – including design, content and visitor journey must be built around a clear vision of precisely who you want to appeal to and the outcomes you want to bring about.
If your website isn’t bringing you the results you want, then you need to book your place on our upcoming workshop, How to Get More from Your Business Website presented by web expert Ed Hollingshead of Webboutiques!
Who Is It For?
You may be about to commission your very first website, or you might already have one. You may have little or no understanding of what’s required to make an effective website, or you could already have some knowledge in this area. Whatever your level of experience, we guarantee you’ll leave this event with new insights and know-how that you can use immediately.
What Will You Learn?
Ed will explain the process of creating a website that delivers great results. Sharing years of expertise, he’ll reveal strategies you can take away and implement to optimise the performance of your own site.
Areas Ed will discuss will include:
- Why search engines need content consistency
- How to boost search engine performance by adding regular, fresh content
- How to use landing pages to help customers find you
- How to make paid-for advertising more effective
- Why it’s vital your website directs visitors to what they’re looking for – fast
- Why a sales-focused website must have strong calls to action on each page
- How to use free online tools to discover the keywords & phrases that will drive quality visitors to your site
- Cookies – what they are & how to deal with them correctly on your website
- What expectations you should have of your web agency & the level of training & support & tools they should provide you with
- How to use Google Analytics to monitor your website’s performance & feed improvements back into the web solution
- Whether to use meta keywords or not.
- The importance of Responsive and Secure (padlocked) websites
You’ll leave this workshop with a real understanding of what you need to do to get more from your website and the knowledge to begin to make it happen right away!
Like all our workshops, How to Get More from Your Business Website will be fun and friendly. There will be plenty of time to ask questions, and you’ll have the opportunity to network with other local business owners
About Ed Hollingshead
Ed is the owner of Webboutiques, an Oxfordshire-based agency delivering web solutions to businesses of all sizes – including simple to use, fixed-price packages full of features, training and support designed specifically for smaller companies. Ed has decades of experience in the software sector, including working on international projects for companies like Sega and Microsoft before he set up WebBoutiques in 2003. Ed thinks that websites should be as easy for owners to maintain as they are for visitors to use.
Boost the Results You Get from Your Website!
If you have ambitions to grow your business, turning up the results you get from your website is an easy and cost-effective strategy. Our workshop will show you how you can put the foundations in place to take your business to the next level.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Book Your Place Now!
How to Get More from Your Business Website
Thursday, 11th June 2020, 9 am-1 pm. Goring & Streatley Golf Club
To book your place, click here!
Book early! Our workshops are always very popular, and places are limited!
COVID-19: Special Notice
We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Nearer to the event date and depending on any government guidance in place at the time, we’ll make a decision whether to run How to Get More from Your Business Website as a physical workshop or to take the event online.