Position: Office Administrator
Salary: £17.5k-£18.5k per annum
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
You’ve got great customer service skills, you love customer contact, you have your own transport & don’t want to work weekends or bank holidays.
You won’t require previous admin experience as long as you’ve great customer service skills. Here’s your chance to become part of a multi-award winning team with an employer who has obtained Investors in People’s Gold Award. If you want to go places in your career then please read below and apply to be considered as part of our great team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering the telephone and handling client queries including working with colleagues to collate and respond to client technical matters
- Liaising with clients to collate their accounting and tax paperwork
- Arranging meetings for clients to discuss their accounts and tax matters
- Following up to ensure clients meet their tax and accounting deadlines using structured process and systems
- Maintaining key business databases
- Booking meetings with prospective new clients and collecting initial information on source of enquiry and the client needs
- Meeting and greeting clients and prospective clients
You will assist the team to ensure that the best possible service is provided to the organisation’s clients at all times.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritise workload and manage time efficiently.
- Have a passion for learning
- Detailed orientated and exceptional organisational skills
A Full Driving Licence is required for this role due to location and as you will be required to visit client sites
We are an award-winning accountancy practice and holder of the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award and winner of the British Accounting Awards 2018 Best Independent Practice for this area. We are a growing team, currently 14 strong and committed to the ongoing development of our team members as well as to delivering a unique and continually improving service to small businesses and individuals within Oxfordshire and Berkshire. We are also committed to opening further offices across Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We have exceptional systems and support structures to help fulfil our client guarantees. They continue to grow year on year and have an enviable client retention rate. This role has substantial development potential within the business for the person with the desire and commitment to succeed.
- 22 days initial holiday per year growing to 30 (plus the public holidays)
- Flexible start and end time
- Generous Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private health care scheme
- Regular team social events
- Bespoke personal development plan and clear career path
- Free on-site parking
- Full induction programme
- Open culture giving you access & contribution to the full plans of the business so you’re always “in the know”.