How to Use Linkedin to Generate Sales
Webinar – Friday 17th July 2020
Do you have a profile on LinkedIn but don’t really understand how to use it?
Perhaps you don’t have a profile at all?
LinkedIn is the one social media channel that everybody should be using to promote themselves and their business online (particularly B2B but also B2C) – but only if done well!
What will you learn?
During this webinar Mary Thomas of Concise Training will show you how to:
- Create an optimised profile that you are proud of and can be found by others.
- Build relationships with your future customers
- Exploit the full database of LinkedIn
What will you gain?
- An optimised LinkedIn profile that correctly represents you even if you are not in the room.
- An increased number and quality of connections.
- A strategy to build relationships with your connections
- A way of finding your next client.
Who Is It For?
Business owners, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, in fact anybody who is responsible for finding new clients particularly in a B2B environment and aren’t currently using LinkedIn to its full potential.
Mary started her business in the Social media and digital marketing sector over 11 years ago. She now owns two brands Concise Training and Concise Digital
Concise Training offers bespoke training, e-learning and full practical, supported City & Guilds qualifications to businesses and individual’s world wise across the full range of social media and digital marketing channels. They take pride in their personal, flexible approach.
Concise Digital is a bespoke Digital Marketing agency. Offering services from engaging social media campaigns, brand design, blogs, content planning and much more.