Friday 10th June 2022
09:00am – 12:00pm
Online – Zoom
Inca clients: £0
Additional team members of Inca clients: £0
Non Inca Clients: £97.50 + VAT
Inca – Caring Accounting
01235 868 888
How to Get More from your Business Website
Friday 10th June 2022
Whatever kind of business you run, your website is likely to be your most valuable marketing asset. While this is always true, it’s especially so right now. In these unprecedented times, as other forms of marketing become more challenging, your website has the potential to enable you to reach out to new prospects – even to deliver services in a new way.
Calling on years of experience, Ed Hollingshead of Webboutiques will share his insights into the process of creating an effective website that delivers great results.
What will you Learn?
- Why search engines need content consistency
- How to boost search engine performance by adding regular, fresh content
- How to use landing pages to help customers find you
- How to make paid-for advertising more effective
- Why it’s vital your website directs visitors to what they’re looking for – fast
- Why a sales-focused website must have strong calls to action on each page
- How to use free online tools to discover the keywords & phrases that will drive quality visitors to your site
- Cookies – what they are & how to deal with them correctly on your website
- What expectations you should have of your web agency & the level of training & support & tools they should provide you with
- How to use Google Analytics to monitor your website’s performance & feed improvements back into the web solution
- Whether to use meta keywords or not.
- The importance of Responsive and Secure (padlocked) websites
Who Is It For?
If you own a micro or small business and you’d like to get more from your website, this event is for you. Whether you’re on your first website or your tenth; have zero experience of websites or consider yourself an expert, we guarantee you’ll learn something new at this workshop.
Ed is the owner of Webboutiques, www.webboutiques.co.uk, an Oxfordshire-based agency delivering web solutions to businesses of all sizes – including simple to use, fixed-price packages full of features, training and support designed specifically for smaller companies. Ed has decades of experience in the software sector, including working on international projects for companies like Sega and Microsoft before he set up Webboutiques in 2003. Ed thinks that websites should be as easy for owners to maintain as they are for visitors to use.