Do you find yourself confronted daily by a daunting to-do list that never seems to get any shorter? Are you regularly overwhelmed by tasks vying for your attention and impacting your ability to work effectively?
If you’re struggling to get everything done in the time available to you; always feeling you’re on the back foot and being reactive, and constantly wishing there were more hours in a day, our September workshop will show you how to take back control, achieve more and be less stressed.
Every business owner must juggle priorities, manage deadlines and deal with the big tasks as well as the minutiae of things that go with running a company. Understanding how to manage time effectively, so you can prioritise and work on those things that will make the biggest difference, is crucial to the success of your business – not to mention your sanity.
In our face-to-face workshop, Effective Time Management, highly sought-after business speaker and award-winning ActionCOACH Rob Pickering will explain how to utilise your available time more effectively, so you can achieve more each day.
And don’t tell us you’re so busy that you simply don’t have three hours to spare. Investing your time in this workshop will pay dividends. As Rob says: “Even if you only take away one practical tip that saves you one hour every week, that equates to getting back a whole week’s worth of time to use as you want!”
Who Is It For?
Our workshop is for anyone who owns or manages a small business, wonders where their time goes and wants to learn how to be more productive and effective.
What Will You Learn?
This workshop will give you a clear insight into where you’re spending your time, help you evaluate where any problems may lie, and give you practical strategies to change habits and transform the way you work.
Key areas Rob will be covering in Effective Time Management include:
- Why time management is less about mastering time and more about self-mastery and ensuring you have the right mindset.
- How to understand exactly where you’re spending your time: Rob will share a template that will help give you clarity on where your time goes – the first step to taking control.
- Applying the ‘3D rule’: Rob will reveal a simple, easy-to-implement check to help you decide how to deal with each task on your list.
- Creating a default diary to organise your most important tasks and bring structure to your week.
- Differentiating between urgent and important tasks so you can prioritise how you allocate your time.
- How to systemise repetitive tasks and processes to save time.
- The importance of planning for tomorrow – today.
- Delegating to ease your workload. What tasks to delegate and how to delegate effectively.
Rob will share insights, advice, techniques and resources you can use to get more done in less time. By the end of this workshop, you’ll be equipped to achieve more in your working day – and in life generally.
About Rob Pickering
Rob is an award-winning ActionCOACH and one of our most popular presenters. Following a successful career in the IT sector where he held Managing Director and Sales Director roles, Rob provides business coaching, mentoring, executive coaching and training to a wide range of business owners throughout the Thames Valley.
Using his own extensive business experience and bringing an external perspective, Rob helps those he works with to identify key issues and opportunities that can be difficult to see clearly from the ‘inside’.
Being busy isn’t the same as being productive. Bring an end to feeling like a rabbit caught in the headlights and find out how to dedicate your time to the right things so that you can get more done!
This event will be friendly and interactive, and the content will be accessible to anyone. There will be time to ask questions and the opportunity to network with other local business owners.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Effective Time Management
Friday, 16th September 2022, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
ActionCOACH Reading & Wokingham offices
1b Thames Court, Goring-on-Thames, RG8 7AQ