Is your website driving your business? Or do the results you’re getting fall short of what you need?
Your website should be the engine-room of your organisation, working hard to deliver against your key objectives. What these are will depend on the kind of business you operate. Your focus might be to promote direct sales, generate leads and enquiries, build brand awareness, develop relationships, provide a showcase for products and services. Quite probably, it will be a blend of these things.
Whatever your online goals, if your website isn’t performing, it’s holding your business back and preventing you from achieving your full potential. To be effective, it must first be found by visitors who match your ideal customer profile, then persuade them to take the action you want.
If your website isn’t pulling its weight or you want to get it working even harder, you need to book onto our June webinar, How to Get More from Your Business Website. In this face-to-face event, Ed Hollingshead of Webboutiques will explain how any business owner can boost the effectiveness of their website!
Who Is It For?
If you own a micro or small business and want to improve the results you get from your website, this webinar is for you. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge; Ed will keep things jargon-free and easy to understand so that the content will be accessible to everyone.
The points he’ll cover will be generic and applicable to websites built on any software platform. Whether you’re on your first website or your latest, this webinar will explain the simple, logical process you need to follow to transform the results you get from it.
What Will You Learn?
Ed will explain the principles of creating an effective website that delivers great results. Sharing years of expertise, he’ll reveal strategies you can take away and implement to optimise the performance of your own site.
Ed’s presentation will cover everything you need to know about improving the performance of your website, including:
How to get started
- Defining the purpose of your website
- Deciding what actions you want visitors to take
- Using your goals to inform content
Creating & managing content
- Crafting results-focused content
- Why it’s vital to keep content fresh and consistent for search engines, and how blogs and news areas can help
- Harnessing the power of reviews and testimonials
- The importance of choosing an easy-to-use content management system (CMS)
Getting the design right
- Choosing a look and feel to attract your desired audience
- Custom-designed websites versus off the shelf solutions
- Stock imagery and professional photography; how to use both effectively
Building web traffic
- Why you need to answer the questions your ideal customers are asking
- Using landing pages to help customers find you, promote specific aspects of your business and reduce bounce rates
- How to use paid-for advertising effectively
- Meta Keywords – to use them or not to use them?
- How to use Google Analytics to monitor your web performance
- The merits of alternative analytic solutions
This workshop will be packed with practical advice and essential information. Along the way, Ed will share invaluable tips and hacks and reveal powerful tools and resources you can access for free.
About Ed Hollingshead
Ed believes websites should be as easy for owners to maintain as they are for visitors to use. Since 2007, his Oxfordshire-based web design agency Webboutiques has provided businesses of all sizes with powerful and effective web solutions. As well as creating bespoke websites for clients, Webboutiques delivers simple to use, fixed-price packages designed specifically for smaller companies. A key differentiator that sets Webboutiques apart from other agencies is that every package solution is supplied with one-to-one training, enabling owners to easily self-manage their website into the future.
Ed has decades of experience in the software sector, including working on international projects for companies like Sega and Microsoft before forming Webboutiques.
This event will be fun, friendly and interactive. There will be time to ask questions and you’ll come away inspired to get more from your website – and most importantly, with the knowledge and confidence to make it happen!
We look forward to seeing you there!
How to Get More from Your Business Website
Friday, 10th June 2022, 9 am -12.00 pm
Online – Zoom