If you're a construction worker in the UK, you may be owed a tax refund

How Inca can help:

  • Clear and jargon-free guidance declaring your ‘CIS suffered’ to HMRC
  • Ensuring you reclaim the tax that is owed to you
  • Managing your paperwork and meeting filing deadlines

Claim back what you're owed.

    Inca Business Accounting Oxford

    Inca's top tips for CIS:

    • Register for CIS before you take on your first subcontractor
    • Verify all subcontractors you employ with HMRC
    • File monthly CIS returns to HMRC
    • Pay any CIS you have deducted over to HMRC
    How do you get back CIS deducted from you?