We’re looking for an Office Administrator with an exceptional personality
We are now looking for an Office Administrator/ Receptionist with a passion for personal development to join our small friendly team to assist and support or growing client portfolio. The Job is varied and would suit a person who is well organised and can prioritise their workload.
General office administration and reception duties including but not limited to the following:
- Organising and maintaining filing systems
- Reception duties including meeting & greeting clients & prospective clients
- Handling prospective client calls
- Maintaining key business databases
- Keeping operations areas clean and tidy
- Office & Kitchen Stock control
- Assisting client liaisons with a variety of administrative tasks
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong time management
- Passion for learning
- Open and Honest
- A full driving license is required for this role due to location and as you could occasionally be required to visit clients sites.
Inca are holders of the prestigious Investors In People Silver Award, winner of The British Accountancy Awards Best Independent Practice in the South West, as well as being a finalist in the Business Excellence Forum 2017 & 2018 Awards for Best Company Culture.
We are a growing team, currently 17 strong and committed to the ongoing development of our team members as well as to delivering a unique and continually improving service to small businesses and individual within Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
We are committed through growth to opening further offices across Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
This role has substantial development potential within the business for an individual who is keen to develop their skills and loves to be part of a team which where their personality can shine through.
Salary and Benefits
Salary Range £15000-£17,500 per annum
22 days initial holiday per year growing to 30 (plus public holidays)
Supportive and friendly team
10% Annual Performance Bonus
Private Healthcare scheme
Team Social Events
Bespoke personal development plan and clear career path
Regular 1-2-1’s to recognise your achievements
Child care vouchers
Open culture giving you access & contribution to the full plans of the business so you are always ‘in the know’