Marketing Administrator – your chance to thrive in a new direction.
We are not currently recruiting for a Marketing Administrator. However, as a growing business we are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join us.
If you would like to be considered for opportunities that will arise in the future please do send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Do you have an interest in taking a first step into marketing?
Do you wish you could be part of an organisation that values caring. respect, responsibility, learning, teamwork, honesty, excellence, fun, recognition openness and generosity?
Are you currently working in a Customer Service environment or are an administrator and looking for a new challenge?
As a result of continued expansion we have the opportunity for the next great individual to join our fun and friendly team. This role, working side by side with the Sales and Marketing Director offers a great opportunity of making the transition into a marketing administration role for a great candidate looking for the next step in their career development.
This role could also suit a graduate looking for their first step into full time employment.
You don’t need to have had previous marketing experience as full training will be provided within an organisation that is a proud holder of the Investors In People’s prestigious Silver award.
The Role will include:
- Monitoring and Analysing the results of our current lead generation strategies and improving upon them.
- Developing and Maintaining relationships with our strategic referral partners as their main point of contact.
- Handling outbound telephone call to our suppliers, partners, clients and other business contacts.
- Administration of and active involvement in our business networking activities
- Overseeing the organisation of our monthly business development workshop programme and collating client feedback.
- Maintaining key marketing databases
- Maintaining the company website
- Analysing and recording client feedback, google rankings and referrals to test and measure against our goals.
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director you will be given the opportunity to work in a variety of Marketing areas and to come up with new ideas of your own.
Salary and Benefits
£17,000 – £18,500 plus benefits
Paid holidays starting at 22 days plus public holidays
10% annual performance bonus
- Strong Customer Service Skill
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- Organisational and Analytical Skills
- A Full Driving Licence is required for this role due to location and as you could occaisionally be required to visit client sites.
We are an award winning accountancy practice and holder of the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award and were awarded Best Newcomer 2017 at the global Investors in People awards.
We are a growing team, currently 13 strong and committed to the ongoing development of our team members as well as to delivering a unique and continually improving service to small businesses and individuals within Oxfordshire and Berkshire. We are also committed to opening further offices across Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We have exceptional systems and support structures to help fulfil our client guarantees. We continue to grow at double digit percentages year on year (now 10 in a row) and have an enviable client retention rate. This role has substantial development potential within the business