Do you wish you were more appreciated and valued in your role?
- Are you frustrated at not knowing where you’re going in your organisation, or perhaps you’ve already reached a glass ceiling?
- Would you love to receive feedback and know how your contributions have helped the business and your clients?
- Do you want to know what’s happening, where the business is going and be able to contribute to that direction?
- Do you wish you could work for an organisation that is friendly, growing, successful and thoroughly committed to your training and development, helping you to build a career?
- Do you wish you could be part of an organisation that values caring, respect, responsibility, learning, teamwork, honesty, excellence, fun, recognition, openness and generosity?
- Do you love working with people and pride yourself on providing customer service that is second to none?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then we want to discuss how you could become the next superstar-in-training we’re seeking.
- Assisting the team to ensure that the best possible service is provided to the organisation’s clients at all times
- General office administration and reception, acting as a key point of contact for Inca’s clients
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing client tax return and annual accounts information including monitoring of progress
- Monitoring, highlighting and communication with clients of milestones such as accounts and tax filing dates and tax payments
- Answering incoming telephone calls and continuing to help Inca maintain high standards of customer service.
- Preparing documents for Companies House.
No previous experience of working in accounting or an accounting practice is needed as full training will be given.
Salary and Benefits
£15,000 – £17,000 per annum + benefits.