Position: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £17,000-£18,500 per annum
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
You’ve got great customer service skills, you love customer contact, you have your own transport & don’t want to work weekends or bank holidays. If you want to go places in your career, especially if you seek a career in bookkeeping or accountancy then please read below and apply to be considered as part of our great team.
You won’t require previous admin experience as long as you’ve great customer service skills. Here’s your chance to become part of a multi-award winning team with an employer who has obtained Investors in People’s Gold Award.
You will assist the accountancy team to ensure that the best possible service is always provided to our clients.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising with clients to collate their accounting and tax paperwork
- Validating client paperwork with existing accounting and tax records
- Collecting client information from HM Revenue & Customs
- Arranging meetings for clients to discuss their accounts and tax matters
- Following up to ensure clients meet their tax and accounting deadlines using structured process and systems
- Maintaining key business databases
- Preparing submissions to Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Assisting in client bookkeeping requirements
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritise workload and manage time efficiently.
- Have a passion for learning
- Detailed orientated and exceptional organisational skills
A Full Driving Licence is required for this role due to location and as you will be required to visit client sites
We are a multi award-winning accountancy practice, holder of the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award and winner of the British Accounting Awards 2018 Best Independent Practice for this area and the 2020 Investors in People award at the Accounting Excellence awards.
We are highly organised, committed to the ongoing development of our team members as well as to delivering a great service to small businesses and individuals within Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
We have comprehensive training and personal development processes, procedures and checklists as well as a regular planning and review process to support employee and business growth.
- 22 days initial holiday per year growing to 30 (plus the public holidays)
- Flexible start and end time
- Generous Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private health care scheme
- Regular team social events
- Bespoke personal development plan and clear career path
- Free on-site parking
- Full induction programme
We have implemented Covid-19 safe working practices with full social distancing within the buildings. Clients are not visiting the offices and supplier visits are infrequent. This has been designed to protect our team members as well as clients.